Monday, June 23, 2008

kids!


Well, i realize looking over my blog thus far that it is WAY more fun with pictures :-) i love the pic of the hot dog on my desk...so, i decided to throw a pic on this one and point you to others...we are blessed to know and have as friends a few VERY talented photographers (Sara Staker, Wayne, etc.) -- I also love taking pictures, but ALWAYS forget to bring my camera (or if i do, it usually ends up being forgotten in the car!) So, i will take pictures anyway i can get them (especially of my kids)...



About 2 - 3 months ago Jane posted some pics of Dusty and Sela on her blog that were taken by a girl named Nicole Hill. Well, they were very cool and I asked dusty about them and how much it cost to have them done...he said that Nicole actually takes these shots to turn around and sell as Stock Photography. So, not only did she not charge him but she actually paid him to let her shoot them...



Well, i thought this is a great way to get shots of my kids for free! So, i contacted her and, in true humble daddy fasion, told her my kids are the cutest kids she'd ever see :-). I sent some pics and we wrote back and forth a few times about ages, nationalities, etc...she then asked if i could bring them in for a "casting" shoot to see if they have a cool look for future needs...we didn't get paid, but i don't care at all because she gave me the shots of the kids and now i have some sweet pics of them!!!

I've attached some of the coolest ones here and here is a link to some others on her blog...

NICOLE HILL "A Little Sussy"

rock on,
jared

2 comments:

{jane} said...

of course, I am a Nicole Hill fan, but I love your post and LOVE the pictures of your kids - I'm still hoping the rest of mine get used by her at some point!

Sara said...

So so cute! GREAT, fun pics! :)