Wednesday, December 10, 2008

me so lame

So, i have yet to post an update to our trip...several of you (laura!) have pointed this out - i know - i know...i will get my pics organzied and up soon, i hope - but can't promise...

In the meantime, please enjoy a couple of new quotes from my kids...man, they are classic...

3 comments:

Vickers said...

I think you need to add more pictures to your blog. Your kids are just so cute not to post all over!

Vickers said...

..Well I guess I should have also told you I like to read your stories, and would love to see pics and updates on your trip!

Unknown said...

Jared & Lissette! We miss you! I was thinking of you so I decided to google you and here you are! Its amazing to read about your life! You are as wonderful as ever! Its funny to read about all of your travels because Bradford has traveled to almost all of the same places! You will have to compare travel pics sometime! Please email us when you get a free moment.

coltonslv@cox.net

Love, Dawn Colton (and Bradford, Sara and Haley)